Hello, mommas! I know your day was busy. Between soccer and band rehearsals, cleaning up the house, and doing the shopping, there isn’t a lot of time or energy left for dinner. That’s why I compiled this list of my go-to easy seafood dinner ideas — the ones perfect for busy nights when you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, but still want to enjoy something filling and tasty for dinner.
These quick dinner recipes are wholesome, easy to make, and affordable, too—no fancy ingredients here. These recipes will require about 30-45 minutes of your time, they are totally kid-friendly, and they still look and taste like a restaurant meal. I hope you’ll have fun cooking them and your family will love them as much as mine does!
- This Cajun Salmon recipe is an ultra-easy and flavorful dinner to make during your busy weeknights. It’s ready in less than 30 minutes. This recipe is a true delight. The pan-seared, Cajun-seasoned salmon covered with garlic-butter sauce is simple, elegant, and delicious. Are you in?
Recipe here: https://cooktoria.com/cajun-salmon/
- Ahi Tuna Steak – an easy, yet elegant, dinner worthy of the most special occasion! Made with Maple-Mustard Sauce. This super-easy, foolproof, pan-seared tuna steak recipe is going to make your meal special. While the steaks are marinating in the sauce, you’ll have time to whip up a quick salad, or steam some vegetables.
Recipe here: https://cooktoria.com/ahi-tuna-steak/
- This Baked Cod recipe is truly the best you can find! Perfectly-seasoned cod, covered with a layer of roasted pepper sauce and topped with crispy breadcrumbs. It makes a great family meal, yet is worthy of a special occasion. If you want to impress your loved ones, this is the recipe for you!
Recipe here: https://cooktoria.com/baked-cod/
- This elegant and scrumptious Creamy Shrimp and Zucchini Skillet is a restaurant-worthy dish, made in 30 minutes. You need to taste this Creamy Shrimp and Zucchini Skillet. It is outstanding! Simple, colorful, elegant, tasty, and there is almost no clean-up required. Serve it with pasta or over rice. In any case, you won’t be disappointed.
Recipe here: https://cooktoria.com/shrimp-zucchini-skillet/
- This Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce makes an absolutely scrumptious meal, worthy of a special occasion. Make this easy one-pan dinner in just 20 minutes! The best part is that this Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce doesn’t require any fancy ingredients and won’t take much of your time.
Recipe here: https://cooktoria.com/salmon-in-roasted-pepper-sauce/
- This Easy Salmon Patty recipe is definitely a keeper. Made with canned salmon and simple ingredients, you’ll want to make it again and again. This Salmon Patty Recipe is true, tested, and loved. The patties are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. And you know what I love most about this recipe? It is so, so, so easy to make.
Recipe here: https://cooktoria.com/salmon-patty-recipe/
- This incredibly delicious and healthy Cod Fish Skillet is going to become your favorite dinner! Create a taste of the Mediterranean with this simple, yet elegant, meal. Besides being healthy, this dish is bursting with flavor. The garlic, tomatoes, olives, lemons, cilantro, and olive oil create an outstanding combination. Try it for yourself. Seriously. Do it.
Recipe here: https://cooktoria.com/healthy-cod-fish-skillet/
- This Easy Shrimp and Vegetable Skillet makes a healthy, quick, and delicious dinner! Packed with wild-caught shrimp, tender zucchini, and sweet bell peppers, it is going to become your favorite seafood dish!
Recipe here: https://cooktoria.com/shrimp-vegetable-skillet/
ABOUT TANIA SHEFF
Tania is a creator of food blog called Cooktoria, where she shares quick and healthy recipes with Mediterranean twist. All of her recipes include step-by-step photos as well as instructional videos, which is very helpful. She can’t wait to become friends with you!
The post 8 Quick Seafood Dinners for Busy Moms appeared first on Life As Mama.