Name of Obligation WW2 is about to get an enormous new replace on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Launching on all platforms later at present (February 23), the replace makes main adjustments to weapons.
Based on the patch notes, the Name of Obligation WW2 replace nerfs hearth charges and unfold for some weapons, whereas buffing them for others.
You’ll be able to try the complete record of Name of Obligation WW2 patch notes beneath.
Activision has additionally revealed the discharge date for the subsequent Name of Obligation WW2 DLC on Xbox One and PC.
The Resistance will launch on March 1 for Xbox One and PC, having already launched on PS4.
Within the meantime, followers can try The Resistance occasion (try the gallery for particulars), which ends on February 27.
ADS TRANSITION TIMES/ADS FROM SPRINT TIMES/ADS SPRINT OUT TIMES:
- Buffed base ADS occasions and buffed ADS in from dash occasions (ADS dash out occasions match ADS from dash occasions)
- Buffed base ADS transition occasions, however not ADS from dash occasions/ADS dash out occasions, in an effort to keep up a distinction between the SMG and AR class playstyles
Snipers: Kar98ok and M1903
- Nerfed ADS transition occasions (a slight quickscoping nerf)
- Buffed base ADS occasions
- Word: Base ADS occasions for SMGs are sooner than Rifles, and Rifles are sooner than LMGs. In different phrases, there may be now extra of a distinction between class playstyles.
- Buffed recoil in an effort to have a extra aggressive SMG on par with the PPSh-41
- Nerfed hearth charge in order that the harm output is extra consistent with different weapons in its class
- Buffed recoil in an effort to make it extra manageable to shoot down vary and provides a greater distinction to the M1 Garand
- Nerfed hip unfold to match the M1 Garand’s in an effort to lower the power to shortly kill opponents at nearer ranges